Monday, January 09, 2006

"The surest cure for vanity is loneliness." ~Thomas Wolfe

Missing you; in desperate need of a big hug...it’s just not the same when I hug myself ..... Trust me I’ve tried. Not looking forward to 3 hours with an asshole teacher according to RMP.com followed by running, sit-ups and lifting. Oh. I talked to Someone this morning that informed me that SomeoneElse has put me "in the freezer" ... which is like kindergarden/36 year old talk for "I’m pouting and not talking to you because ______insert shitty reason here_____." My response was "I’m in the freezer? Funny I wouldn't know; I put him in since Monday ... you know... i figured he had an afficionado for the soft-serve icecream stuff..." and then we dropped that. What’s a backhanded bitchy thing to email him this morning? Keep in mind we haven’t talked all weekend with the exception of an exchange of good mornings on Saturday. This is what my life has become; I am so bored I'm looking for trivial ways to get a poor form of attention from a guy that can't lay the pipe.

1 Comments:

Blogger DrOLLFACE said...

indeed; success - achieved. you'll probably be the only one reading this thing though so, that means the burden of posting comments will indubitously fall on your shoulders.

i have faith in you though, bill. i do. : )

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home